Our best healthy berry ideas - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: berries
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy berry recipes
Cranberry-Walnut White Fudge
A "sweet" excuse to call fudge healthy!
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup-sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
This mojito machine is incredible: it does all the work for you!
By Pascale Weeks
Watch the video of the coolest mojito machine ever!
From the kitchen of Whitney Garland (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (serious super food)
Upgrade your granny-style picnic with these 10 modern recipes
Because ham and cheese sandwiches are so yesterday.
Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Healthy Muffins: Carrot, Apple, Cranberry
By teresa, Eat. Drink. Be Skinny!
Make the best use of juicer pulp and a few other healthy twists on your traditional, tasty, breakfast muffin!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 6 oz Low Carb Yogurt**
- 2 Eggs
- Pulp of 6 large Carrots***
- 2 small Green Apples***
- 1 fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
Too hot to turn on the oven? Here are 10 no bake recipes
These 10 delicious sweet and salty recipes are perfect for when you're too lazy (or hot!) to turn on the oven!
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Enjoy this healthy and hearty Strawberry Granola for breakfast, made from scratch including an easy method for dryi
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 3 cups puffed kamut
- 2 cups puffed wheat
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup dried strawberries