Our best healthy berry ideas - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: berries
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Healthy berry recipes
Cranberry-Walnut White Fudge
A "sweet" excuse to call fudge healthy!
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup-sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
This mojito machine is incredible: it does all the work for you!
By Pascale Weeks
Watch the video of the coolest mojito machine ever!
From the kitchen of Whitney Garland (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (serious super food)
Upgrade your granny-style picnic with these 10 modern recipes
Because ham and cheese sandwiches are so yesterday.
Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Healthy Muffins: Carrot, Apple, Cranberry
By teresa, Eat. Drink. Be Skinny!
Make the best use of juicer pulp and a few other healthy twists on your traditional, tasty, breakfast muffin!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 6 oz Low Carb Yogurt**
- 2 Eggs
- Pulp of 6 large Carrots***
- 2 small Green Apples***
- 1 fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
Too hot to turn on the oven? Here are 10 no bake recipes
These 10 delicious sweet and salty recipes are perfect for when you're too lazy (or hot!) to turn on the oven!
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Enjoy this healthy and hearty Strawberry Granola for breakfast, made from scratch including an easy method for dryi
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 3 cups puffed kamut
- 2 cups puffed wheat
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup dried strawberries