Cranberry-Walnut White Fudge
A "sweet" excuse to call fudge healthy!
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. white vanilla chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup-sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Melt chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well. Stir in melted chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel. Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge. Cut into squares. Serve fudge at room temperature.
Can also use different types of nuts, pecans, macadamias ect.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (405 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.