Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 lb. confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and spread in a square pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
You'll also love
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Crunchy Almond Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Baby/ Kid friendly Autumn Soup 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Nuts 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Brown sugar Fudge 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.