50 Chocolate Hacks Everyone Should Know
Here are 50 creative ways to get more chocolate in your life...as if you needed another excuse!
© Chocolate Covered Katie
Healthy homemade chocolate candies
Not only are these healthy homemade chocolate candies good for you, but they're also super easy to make and guaranteed to be kid-friendly! Did we mention that they're beautiful to look at AND take only 5 minutes to prep? Now that's what we call a chocolate hack!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!