- 3 pieces of Matzah softened
- 7 to 8 apples (skinned)
- 1/2 jar prune jelly
- 1 Egg
- Lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put one slice of matzah, then apple, then matzah, then prune jelly
Mix an egg and sugar and lemon juice, Put on top of pudding
Pu on low flame for 30 minutes. Turn over after 20 minutes and then turn over again after 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- VANILLA PUDDING (Microwave method) 3.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Dirt Cake 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Creme Brûlée with Chicory 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Toblerone Mousse Sponge Cake 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Aviva's Challah 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.