Creme Brûlée with Chicory
- 8 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 2/3 of whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp of liquid chicory
- 1 2/3 tbsp raw sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat oven to 325 ° whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens. First add the cream and milk, mix well. Finish with chicory. Mix. Fill ramekins and bake 50 minutes. Let cool.
Finish: Turn on your broiler. Sprinkle raw sugar over to top of the ramekins, place them under the grill to caramelize a few moments, serve immediately.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!