Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Diced chicken or shrimp
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups or less chicken stock
- pinch of basil
- 1 pint of heavy cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil. Add chicken when onions become transparent.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock and allow to cook all the way down.
Deglaze with a splash of white wine.
Add remaining chicken stock and tomatoes.
Allow to simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add heavy cream and bring just to a boil.
Pour over 1 box cooked penne pasta and serve immediately topped with parmesian cheese.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Turketta Spaghetta 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sizzling Chicken Manchurian 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Marinated beef with cream of morels 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Pesto 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!