Chinese Chicken Salad
- i head cabbage - grated or shredded
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1 t. sesame seeds
- 4 chicken breast - cooked and cut
- 2 pkg ramen noodles, crushed raw
- 1 c. oil
- 4 T. vinegar
- 6 T. sugar
- chicken flavor packets
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all salad ingredients. Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Chill for one hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Chinese Noodle Stir Fry 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pistachio salad 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Quick Whipped Topping Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Kung Pao Vegetables 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- cabbage salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.