Chinese Chicken Salad
- i head cabbage - grated or shredded
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1 t. sesame seeds
- 4 chicken breast - cooked and cut
- 2 pkg ramen noodles
- crushed raw
- 1 c. oil
- 4 T. vinegar
- 6 T. sugar
- chicken flavor packets
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all salad ingredients. Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Chill for one hour before serving.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Traditional Teriyaki Chicken 2.8/5 (146 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.