Creamy Chicken with Rice
Delicious creamy chicken to be topped over white rice or egg noodles
- 2lbs. Cubed Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Large Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Heat Olive Oil and pour in cubed chicken breasts, onions, mushrooms and minced garlic and cook until browned.
Add chicken stock to pot and allow to simmer with chicken, for about 10 minutes.
Add in 2 large cans of cream of chicken and 1 large can of cream of mushroom, allow to simmer for approx 50 minutes
Serve over white rice or egg noodles and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.