Creamy mushroom chicken recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy mushroom chicken recipes
Chicken cutlets in a delicious brown mushroom and wine gravy
- 3-4 lbs thin-sliced chicken cutlets
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned or plain
- your choice)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stick butter
- 2-3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 jars brown gravy
- 2 jars water
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- oil for frying
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
In a large skillet over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cloves garlic, and Italian seasoning
- 6 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes
7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
By Elena Salvadore
Follow our guide to making the ULTIMATE pasta bake. It's the perfect make-ahead dish that's ready to cook the next day.
Creamy Chicken with Rice
By rosepowell, Immutable Ramblings
Delicious creamy chicken to be topped over white rice or egg noodles
- 2lbs. Cubed Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Large Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock