Creamy mushroom chicken recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy creamy pasta, creamy pasta with bacon, creamy baked chicken, creamy chicken with rice, easy mac and cheese, easy baked mac and cheese, chili con carne
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Creamy mushroom chicken recipes
Chicken cutlets in a delicious brown mushroom and wine gravy
- 3-4 lbs thin-sliced chicken cutlets
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned or plain, your choice)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 stick butter
- 2-3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 jars brown gravy
- 2 jars water
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- oil for frying
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
In a large skillet over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cloves garlic, and Italian seasoning
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
By Elena Salvadore
Follow our guide to making the ULTIMATE pasta bake. It's the perfect make-ahead dish that's ready to cook the next day.
Creamy Chicken with Rice
By rosepowell, Immutable Ramblings
Delicious creamy chicken to be topped over white rice or egg noodles
- 2lbs. Cubed Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Cans of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Large Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!