Creamy baked chicken: our favorite recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: creamy
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Creamy baked chicken recipes
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Flour tortillas filled with a spicy, creamy chicken mixture are browned until crispy and hot, and cut into wedges t...
- 1 pound skinless
- boneless chicken breast
- cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Baked Chicken Ziti
Baked Chicken Ziti with a creamy cheesy sauce
- 16 oz box of Ziti noodles 1 pack of boneless chicken breast 1 box of college inn chicken broth 2 cans of tomato sauce 1 jar of sour cream 1 box of cream cheese a pinch of salt and pepper olive oil mozzarella cheese oregano basil thyme garlic