Baked Chicken Ziti
Baked Chicken Ziti with a creamy cheesy sauce.
- 16 oz box of Ziti noodles 1 pack of boneless chicken breast 1 box of college inn chicken broth 2 cans of tomato sauce 1 jar of sour cream 1 box of cream cheese a pinch of salt and pepper olive oil mozzarella cheese oregano basil thyme garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
layer noodles creamy sauce sliced and diced chicken breast and mozzarella to the top and sprinkle top of cheese with parsley before you place in the oven
make sure you make more than enough because they will come back for thirds
You'll also love
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Cauliflower pasta 2.8/5 (43 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Rice A Roni 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Sajji 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.