7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
A pasta bake is comfort food at its best. It's also a dish that can easily be prepared the night before and thrown in the oven the next day : convenient for those just getting home from work, wouldn't you agree?
Follow our guide in order to successfully make a delicious pasta bake.
Pick the right pasta
Baked macaroni and cheese is a classic standby, but there are other types of pasta that work better for this type of recipe. Avoid long, flat pastas that make it difficult for sauces to stick, and choose instead shorter, ridged pastas that hold sauces particularly well.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.