Bella Note Spaghetti.
Lady and the Tramp based. Simple but romantic dinner.
- 2 (30 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil water and cook spaghetti noodles let sit over low-Medium heat.
Place sauce in a large saucepan and simmer over medium heat
In large bowl mix beef, eggs, crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt
Shape into 18 meatballs.
Place meatballs in simmering sauce
When sauce returns to a simmer, cover and cook 30-35 minutes (or more!) till cooked through.
Drain noodles. Add half a table spoon of olive oil and some salt mix well into noodles.
Serve sauce and meatballs over warm spaghetti.
For the romantic touch eat by candle light under the stars close up to your loved one.
You'll also love
- Lovers Balsamic Glazed Rack of... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Barbecued Meatballs 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Rice A Roni 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!