Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 10 oz. frozen, chopped spinach (thawed & completely drained)
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
- 32 oz. tomato sauce
- 9 tbs. (about 3 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine spinach, ricotta, parmesan, egg, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Ladle about 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 9x12 dish. Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to directions on the box.
Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry.
Take 1/3 cup of the ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Ladle sauce over noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbs. mozzarella cheese.
Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. (makes 9 rolls).
To serve, ladle a little sauce on each plate and on top on lasagna roll. Enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Asparagus spinach soup 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Halusky/Haluski 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Green Apple Ginger Polenta 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Sauce 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (313 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!