Mini Focaccia Sandwiches
These mini focaccia sandwiches are hugely popular at bars in Milan. They're the epitome of elegant drinking food, and here's how to make them!
Mini focaccia sandwiches
These mini sandwiches are made with focaccia bread and are hugely popular in Milan, where they're generally served at bars during happy hour, or what they call "aperitivo."
To make 12 sandwiches with 3 different variations, you'll need to start with this homemade focaccia recipe. You'll also need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, a small jar of artichoke hearts, a small jar of marinated bell peppers, half a jar of pesto and 4 slices of Serrano or Prosciutto ham.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.