Flavorful Chicken Parmesan
This easy flavorful chicken parmesan recipe calls for 5 ingredients and 20 minutes prep time.
- -2 12-ounce packages low-fat baked breaded chicken-breast tenderloins
- -1 teaspoon dried oregano
- -Black pepper
- -4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- -1 1/2 cups jarred marinara sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Delightful!!! A picture of someone else's lovely dish. Very good to eat anytime.
-Preheat oven to 425° F. Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan or a 9-by-13-inch cake pan.
-Sprinkle with the oregano, then pour on the sauce.
-Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot and the cheese is melted.
-Season with pepper to taste.
-Serve over noodles along side a mixed green dressed with a vinaigrette.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.