- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (1 per person)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- 1 egg beaten
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3T Olive Oil
- 4C Tomato Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 350
In a heavy skillet heat the olive oil
Wrap the chicken in plastic wrap or place in a baggy. Pound the chicken until it is thin (about 1/4")
In one bowl beat your egg. If you are making a large batch, add more eggs as needed.
Place your flour on one dish (or bowl) and mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper on another plate.
Dip your chicken in flour, then the egg(s) then your breadcrumb mixture.
Place in hot oil and brown chicken on each side, about 5-7 minutes each side.
Pour a layer of sauce to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
When all your chicken is browned, place in a baking dish. Top with more sauce, Parmesan Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese
Bake at 350 about 20 minutes until the cheese is all melted and starting to turn brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.