- 1 lb of ground beef
- Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Onion BBQ sauce
- Cheddar cheese sliced
- 1 sm onion diced
- 1 slice off bread broken up
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ground beef with a few shakes of spices, onion, bread & BBQ sauce. Mix well
You may add an egg if mixture isn't holding together well.
Shape mixture into 8 thin patties (as thin as youcan without them falling apart.
Place sliced ccheese on 1/2 the patties & cover with remaning patties pressing the edges together to seal in the cheese.
Cook until hamburgers are done.
Place on a bun & top with your favorite toppings.
Be careful when cooking this on a BBQ, some times the cheese tries to escape. Once you flip the Pattie poke a vent hole in top so you can control the cheese.
NOTE : the cheese is very hot, use caution when eating.
You'll also love
- Creamy Rice and Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Jello Shots 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Party-Ready Taco Salad Chip Dip 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and... 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- THE Chili 2.5/5 (52 Votes)
- FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.