Burgers & Fries
- Ground beef , buns and potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix seasonings into the ground beef
make patties and cook .... when done add cheese
place on buns with lettus, tomato and avacado
You'll also love
- Baked Penne 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Fast Chicken Breast 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Casserole 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Weekday Chicken Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Cake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Jen's Cajun Potato Wedges 1.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.