- Lasagna noodles
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb hamburger
- Mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger meat in a frying pan. Pour enough of your spaghetti sauce into your pan to cover the bottom of it with sauce.
Top with the noodles in rows. Top with hamburger. Pour sauce heavily over the top of the hamburger (leave some for end). Top with grated cheese and olives. Lay down another layer of lasagna. Top with remaining sauce.
Cover the pan with tin foil. Cook in your oven at 350 degrees for an hour. After you remove it from the oven, top with remaining cheese. Let it melt. Serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.