Recipes with lasagna noodles - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Lasagna noodles recipes
- 1 16 ounce Box Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage castings removed crumbled
- 1 Medium Onion minced
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Pounds Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 48 ounce Jar Seasoned Pasta Sauce
- 1 Medium Tomato sliced
Brown hamburger meat in a frying pan
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb hamburger
- Mozzarella cheese