Mexican lasagna recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mexican lasagna recipes
In a large skillet cook ground beef until no longer pink
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (14½ oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilis
- 2 cups (16 oz) cottage cheese
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch) torn
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- crushed tortillas (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Mexican Tortilla Lasagna
Fun to make and the taste is scrumptious!
- 1 lb. chopped chicken
- 2 T. olive oil
- 6 tortilla shells
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 or 2 chopped tomatillos
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- 1-15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 t. dried cilantro
- 12 oz. grated Monterrey Jack cheese.
Nice change to lasagna
- 2 lbs of turkey
- 1 pkge of Taco Seasoning
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 16-20 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 pkge of lasagna noodles
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch of green onions
- Fiesta cheese blend
- chopped black olives( if desired)
This is a go-to, easy, but yummy meal
- 1 Package of 100% corn tortillas
- 2lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 bag Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large jar of black bean and white corn salsa ( I prefer the Walmart brand)
- 2 packets of taco seasoning
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- shredded lettuce, chopped onions, and chopped tomatoes for topping