Ricotta lasagna recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Ricotta lasagna recipes
Slice zucchini, eggplant, or squash into strips that resemble wide lasagna noodles
- Zucchini, eggplant, or summer squash*
- Morningstar Protein Crumbles (essentially vegetarian ground beef)
- Marinara Sauce (or just tomato sauce)
- Mozzarella and Ricotta (or mom's mixture)
- Olive oil
- *Don't use a super hard squash or you'll be sorry. No gourds!
- 1 16 ounce Box Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage castings removed crumbled
- 1 Medium Onion minced
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Pounds Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 48 ounce Jar Seasoned Pasta Sauce
- 1 Medium Tomato sliced
Chop up celery, onion, carrot coarsely in blender
- 1 teas. Salt
- 1 tbs. Sugar
- Lasagne noodles
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 Onion quartered
- 1 Carrot
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 large can Tomato sauce
- 1 small can Tomato paste
Boil noodles till soft fry hamburger
- Pound hamburger
- Spaghetti sauce
- lasagna noodles
- ricotta cheese
- cottage cheese
- shredded cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!