Cottage cheese lasagna recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cottage cheese lasagna recipes
By Lorrie Levere
Brown ground beef, add chopped onion, garlic, and oregano
- 1 pound ground beef, 1 large onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tbsps. of oregano, 1 small container of cottage cheese, 2 cans of tomato soup, 1 tbsp. vinegar, 1/4 cup of water, 2 tbsps. oregano. Lasagna noodles (that don't have to be boiled ahead), Mozzarella cheese. (shredded). Parmesan cheese.
Patsy Gritz's Lasagna Toss
Cheap, easy, delicious
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz spiral noodles, cooked and drained
- dash of garlic powder
Boil noodles till soft fry hamburger
- Pound hamburger
- Spaghetti sauce
- lasagna noodles
- ricotta cheese
- cottage cheese
- shredded cheese