Cottage cheese lasagna recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cottage cheese lasagna recipes
By Lorrie Levere
Brown ground beef, add chopped onion, garlic, and oregano
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsps. of oregano
- 1 small container of cottage cheese
- 2 cans of tomato soup
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tbsps. oregano. Lasagna noodles (that don't have to be boiled ahead)
- Mozzarella cheese. (shredded). Parmesan cheese.
Patsy Gritz's Lasagna Toss
Cheap, easy, delicious
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz spiral noodles
- cooked and drained
- dash of garlic powder
Boil noodles till soft fry hamburger
- Pound hamburger
- Spaghetti sauce
- lasagna noodles
- ricotta cheese
- cottage cheese
- shredded cheese