Patsy Gritz's Lasagna Toss
Cheap, easy, delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz spiral noodles, cooked and drained
- dash of garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
In large skillet, brown and drain hamburger with onion and salt. Stir in sauce and simmer until heated through. Reserve 1 cup of meat sauce.
Stir noodles into sauce mix. Pour 1/2 sauce and noddles mix into greased 2 qt casserole dish. Cover with cottage cheese and 1 cup of mozzerella. Cover cheeses with remaining noodles mixture, top that with reserved meat sauce. Top with remaining cheese and add Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Lasagna 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pie 3.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Parm-a-Meatloaf 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Linguine With Bacon And Broccoli 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?