Tuna Fish Casserole
- Noodles of your choice
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk or water
- 2 cans tuna fish
- Grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Mix soup and liquid with noodles and tuna. (You may use the same pan you cooked the noodles in to save on dishes.)
Oven method: Place mixture in baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and optional toppings. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Quick Stove Top method: After mixing ingredients in the pasta pot, stir and heat to desired temperature. Turn off stove. Sprinkle with cheese and put lid on the pot. Cheese will melt quickly.
Bread crumbs, crushed potato chips, or corn flakes for a topping if baking in the oven.
You'll also love
- Salmon Casserole 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy... 3.3/5 (227 Votes)
- Sausage and Pasta Casserole 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- BAKED HADDOCK 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Raspberries and Blackberries Bread... 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!