A delicious light tasting flaky fish.
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Dried parsley flakes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Rinse the haddock and pat dry with paper towels.
Brush a thin layer of melted butter in a heatproof pan and place the fish into the pan with the skin side down.
Brush the top side of the fish with the remaining melted butter. Season the fish with pepper & parsley flakes.
Place in centre of oven until fish is cooked. (The fish will flake easily when it is cooked.)
Serve with OVEN BAKED FRIES, vegetables & a lemon wedge to squeeze onto the fish.
The haddock I purchase is quite large and thick, if your pieces of fish are thin, please cut down the cooking time accordingly.
You'll also love
- Eclair Pie 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chillie 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Vegan Fish Fillet 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!
Review this recipe