This is a simple eclair recipe, no stuffing.
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 pkg cream cheese, soft
- 2 cups vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Combine flour, margarine, 1 cup sugar, and water. Preheat oven to 400*F. Press dough into oiled baking dish. Bake 25 minutes until golden.
Whip 1 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and 2 cups whipping cream until peaks form.
Beat cream cheese, pudding, and soymilk.
Melt chocolate chips and 1/4 cup whipping cream.
On cooled pie crust, layer pudding, then whipped cream, and then drizzle chocolate over the top.
You'll also love
- Eclair Icebox Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ECLAIR 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Cranberry Almond Butter 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 3.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Fig Cookies 3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!