This is a simple eclair recipe, no stuffing.
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vegan whipping cream
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Combine flour, margarine, 1 cup sugar, and water. Preheat oven to 400*F. Press dough into oiled baking dish. Bake 25 minutes until golden.
Whip 1 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and 2 cups whipping cream until peaks form.
Beat cream cheese, pudding, and soymilk.
Melt chocolate chips and 1/4 cup whipping cream.
On cooled pie crust, layer pudding, then whipped cream, and then drizzle chocolate over the top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!