GRANDMA PHYLLIS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE ECLAIR. Discover our recipe.
- 1 box graham crackers ,2 pkg.french vanilla instant pudding , 3 1/2 cup milk, 1 can chocolate icing , 1(12oz.) cool whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Blend pudding and milk then stir in cool whip.
Layer crackers then pudding mixture in a 9x13 pan.Repeat layers ending with crackers on top.
Spread chocolate icing over crackers and place in fridge for 2 or 3 hour at least.
Keep in fridge overnight for best results
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!