French pastry recipes - 11 recipes
Wanting to make a delicious french pastry? Plain, chocolate, or fruit filled, we have an amazing selection of elegant french pastries!
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated French pastry recipes
By Dominique Rolinat
Preheat oven to 410 ° Cook pumpkin cut into pieces with steam
- 1 lb peeled pumpkin
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- scant 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Kitchen HACK: Decorate a Cake in Seconds!
Elevate your cake game with this simple trick.
Apple and breton biscuits tart #Tarte aux pommes et biscuits bretons
I created this recipe for a no bake pie (my kitchen is currently out of order)
- 6-8 oz butter cookies
- 1 1/3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 1/3 lbs kg of apples
- 4 tbsp water,
- 4 tbsp of liquid cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of Amaretto
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Filling: 5 or 6 apples, honey and water
Put Your WAFFLE Machine to Use With THIS Trendy Dessert
This is one FOOD FAD that you WON'T be able to resist.
CHOCOLATE ECLAIR. Discover our recipe
- 1 box graham crackers ,2 pkg.french vanilla instant pudding , 3 1/2 cup milk, 1 can chocolate icing , 1(12oz.) cool whip
Eclair Icebox Cake
In a large bowl whisk the pudding with the milk
- 2 small boxes of French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 1 box (3 sleeves) graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
You Should NEVER Store Your Bread Like This!
Does putting bread in the refrigerator ruin it?
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Explore the delicious products from Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 2 (17.3 oz) puff pastry sheets
- zest 1 orange
- 1 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
Take the dough out, leave in sheet form
- 1 can of Pillsbury croissants
éclair made over campfire
- 1 can cresent rolls
- 1 can whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- broom handle
- butter flavored cooking spray
Chocolate Éclair cake
- Graham crackers, chocolate frosting,whipped cream , vanilla pudding
pinch 2 croissant triangles together to form 4 rectangles
- 1 can of croissants
- 4 Tbsp chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
sausage and gravy stuffed croissant
- one can of croissants
- one can of sausage and gravy mix
- one pound of mild sausage