- 1 can of croissants
- 4 Tbsp chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
pinch 2 croissant triangles together to form 4 rectangles
sprinkle 1 Tbsp choc chips on one end of each rectangle.
roll each rectangle from the chip end
place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet
bake at 325 for 12 - 15 min.
mix powdered sugar with coffee or water (whatever you prefer) to make a glaze
drizzle glaze over croissant rolls and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mango Porridge for babies 18... 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Luscious Slush Punch 3.6/5 (108 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 3.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Flammenkuche or Flammkuchen 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Crêpes 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (224 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?