Mango Porridge for babies 18 months +
Recipe for children 18 months and older
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cereal flakes (cornflakes, ect)
- 4 tbsp fresh mango compote or a small store bought container or any other soft fruit you choose.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the milk: sprinkle in cereal flakes, let stand 1-2 minutes.
Stir in stewed mango, banana slices, crushed, mix well.
Serve hot or cold.
You can replace the mango with papaya or apricot.
You'll also love
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Snowman Yogurt Pops 3/5 (31 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 2.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- MANGO SPRING ROLLS 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Southern Summer Puree 2.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Mango and coconut pacchadi. 2.1/5 (105 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?