Mango Porridge for babies 18 months +
Recipe for children 18 months and older
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cereal flakes (cornflakes, ect)
- 4 tbsp fresh mango compote or a small store bought container or any other soft fruit you choose.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the milk: sprinkle in cereal flakes, let stand 1-2 minutes.
Stir in stewed mango, banana slices, crushed, mix well.
Serve hot or cold.
You can replace the mango with papaya or apricot.
You'll also love
- Chicken Spinach and Pea Puree 3.1/5 (152 Votes)
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Carrot Puree with Orange and Cumin... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- MANGO SPRING ROLLS 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad with... 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Party nibbles 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 2.9/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe