Omelette with cherry tomatoes and shallots
- - Eggs
- - Fresh chives
- - Parmesan (grated)
- - Olive oil
- - Cherry tomatoes
- - shallots
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- Peel the shallots and cut into 4 lengthwise.
- Fry them lightly in olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes in two and add to shallots. Add salt, pepper and a little sugar. Reduce over low heat; do not overcook, tomatoes should keep their consistency.
Prepare the omelette adding finely chopped chives and grated parmesan (not too heavy handed with the cheese, simply enhance the flavor of the egg).
Bake the omelet in a pan and pour the tomato mixture on half omelet. Fold and cook 1 minute. Serve immediately
You'll also love
- Egg omelette curry 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Quinoa Pancakes 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- French toast 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Red Fruits Charlotte 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!