The best vegetable omelette ideas - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: omelette
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetable omelette recipes
Delcious Avocado and bacon feta stuffed omelette
By natosha120, Test try results
An omelette with a huge filling of delight for every bite
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- half avocado( ripe)
- bacon 3-4 pieces cooked and drying
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tblspoon butter
- pepper and salt a dash
How to make a potato tortilla in 10 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
Forget the Spanish Inquisition, try this delicious Spanish tortilla instead!
Egg omelette curry
Beat 4 eggs with a few spoons of milk, salt and pepper as needed and make an omelette
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup tiny chopped onions
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 4 tsp oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- 1/4 cup water
- Pinch of sugar
10 one-pot wonders you need in your life
Do you dread post-meal kitchen clean-up? Here are 10 easy and irresistible one-pot wonders that will save your weeknight dinners!
Omelette with cherry tomatoes and shallots
- Peel the shallots and cut into 4 lengthwise
- - Eggs
- - Fresh chives
- - Parmesan (grated)
- - Olive oil
- - Cherry tomatoes
- - shallots
Omelette with Mashed Potato Flakes
Beat egg batter as for a simple ommelette, added mashed flakes, not make too runny but not too thick, cook in your ...
- mashed potato flakes