Mixed vegetable recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mixed vegetable recipes
Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Mix chicken, soup, and vegetables
- One can of chicken
- One can cream of celery soup
- One can of mixed vegetables
- Frozen pie shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 package of beef cubes (approx. 1- 2 lbs)
- 1 large bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 package of beef stew seasoning
- Cup of flour
- Turn slow cooker onto high 6 hours
- Fill with water to half way
- Peel and cube potatoes
- Add raw beef cubes
- vegetables and seasoning mix
- Cover and cook for 6 hours
- Add 1 cup flour to slow cooker
- Mix thoroughly and Cover
- Stirring frequently until thickness is to your liking
- Serve warm
By Lemaitre Jarry
Vegetable medley. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 oz (about 1 cup chopped) onion
- 14 oz (2 1/2 cups chopped) carrots
- 1 pound (about 2 3/4 cup chopped) zucchini
- 1 1/4 lbs (3 1/4 cups chopped) of tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper
- salt and pepper
Hot Dish (cream soup based)
Easy casserole my family loves
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 lbs brown ground hamburger (or turkey burger)
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can rotel (diced chilis)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or your favorite!)
- 1 cup uncooked rice / 2 cups water
Hot dish (tomato sauce based)
easy casserole my kids love
- 2 lbs ground hamburger (turkey burger) browned. (with 1/2 C chopped onions if desired)
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 jars Prego Spaghetti sauce
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup uncooked rice /2 C water
Savories- Chicken Lollies
1. Put mince bread salt jerroo dhunia and chillies through mincer
- 2kg chicken mince
- ½ loaf brown bread
- 2 tblsps fine jeeroo
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 2tsps dhunia
- 1 ½ cups mixed vegetable
- 2 tblsps garlic
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- salt to taste
- green chillies to taste
- Toothpicks/ short skewers