Mixed vegetable recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Mixed vegetable recipes
Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Mix chicken, soup, and vegetables
- One can of chicken
- One can cream of celery soup
- One can of mixed vegetables
- Frozen pie shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 package of beef cubes (approx. 1- 2 lbs)
- 1 large bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 package of beef stew seasoning
- Cup of flour
- Turn slow cooker onto high 6 hours
- Fill with water to half way
- Peel and cube potatoes
- Add raw beef cubes
- vegetables and seasoning mix
- Cover and cook for 6 hours
- Add 1 cup flour to slow cooker
- Mix thoroughly and Cover
- Stirring frequently until thickness is to your liking
- Serve warm
By Lemaitre Jarry
Vegetable medley. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 oz (about 1 cup chopped) onion
- 14 oz (2 1/2 cups chopped) carrots
- 1 pound (about 2 3/4 cup chopped) zucchini
- 1 1/4 lbs (3 1/4 cups chopped) of tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper
- salt and pepper
Hot Dish (cream soup based)
Easy casserole my family loves
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 lbs brown ground hamburger (or turkey burger)
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can rotel (diced chilis)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or your favorite!)
- 1 cup uncooked rice / 2 cups water
Hot dish (tomato sauce based)
easy casserole my kids love
- 2 lbs ground hamburger (turkey burger) browned. (with 1/2 C chopped onions if desired)
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 jars Prego Spaghetti sauce
- 2 Cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup uncooked rice /2 C water
Savories- Chicken Lollies
1. Put mince bread salt jerroo dhunia and chillies through mincer
- 2kg chicken mince
- ½ loaf brown bread
- 2 tblsps fine jeeroo
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 2tsps dhunia
- 1 ½ cups mixed vegetable
- 2 tblsps garlic
- 1 cup sweetcorn
- salt to taste
- green chillies to taste
- Toothpicks/ short skewers