Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- One can of chicken
- One can cream of celery soup
- One can of mixed vegetables
- Frozen pie shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix chicken, soup, and vegetables. Pour mixture into one pie shell. Salt and pepper. Top with remaining pie shell. Poke with fork. Seal edges as well as you can.
Bake in the oven approximately 45 minutes at 375 degrees until pie is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetable Pot Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.