Oven Baked Chicken
Sweet and savory honey baked chicken.
- 6 chicken breast
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F.
Place the chicken breast in a baking dish. In a bowl whisk together honey, black pepper, paprika and any other spices.
Pour the mixture over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream of Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- The ultimate best Baked Chicken 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.