Our easy baked chicken breast recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Easy baked chicken breast recipes
Oven Baked Chicken
Sweet and savory honey baked chicken
- 6 chicken breast
- Black pepper
RECIPE: Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Currants and Apple GravyYUM!Food Porn
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
Sounds about right ;)
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- Table salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons light extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained **see note below
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cut into 1/8 inch slices and soaked in cold water with 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt