easy stuffed chicken breast: our favorite recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy stuffed chicken breast recipes
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu
Master this classic Stuffed Chicken Breast Cordon Bleu dish in a flash!
- large boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb)
- cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- cup finely chopped ham (1 oz)
- tablespoons real bacon pieces (from 2.8-oz package)
- tablespoons butter, melted
- cup Progresso® plain dry bread crumbs
25 creative ways to cook chicken this fall
BBQ season is over, which means it's time to find new ways to cook your chicken. Here are 25 recipes that will make the transition a breeze!
Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise pound 4 breasts with meat hammer or backside of spoon until thin
- 2 Lg. Chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. sliced swiss cheese
- 1 can asparagus spears (or frozen broccoli)
- 1 pkg. pre-cooked bacon (or sliced ham)
30 of the greatest burgers from around the world
You're not a real burger expert until you've tried these 30 amazing examples of...
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breast
Split the chicken breast , making a butterfly of sorts
- Chicken breasts
- olive oil
- ricotta or cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- salad dressing
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice
Using the flat side of a wide skillet, flatten chicken breasts between plastic wrap until 6mm thick
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divded (1+3)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, or 1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 2 cups rice
- 6 cups water
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1+1/2 cups low fat milk
50 secrets to the best burgers
Ready-made patties are a cardinal sin when it comes to burgers. Remember...
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded into 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 slices bacon
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These delicious stuffed chicken breasts are ideal for a healthy family dinner!
- cooking spray or oil mister
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and juice squeezed out
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 cup (2.5 oz) crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free ricotta
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper, plus more to taste
- 8 thin skinless chicken breast cutlets (1.5 lbs total)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cook the spinach according to the directions on the package, Using a food processor, finely chop the mushrooms
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
- 6-8 button mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil
- 1 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Cordon Bleu-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 pkg stuffing mix
- 8 small chicken breast pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 16 slices ham
- 8 thin slices of swiss cheese
- 3 tbsp honey dijon dressing
Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese for each chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped for each
- 1 piece of bacon, Partially Cooked for each
Triple Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Rinse chicken; pat dry with your fingers, gently separate the skin from thr meat along rib edges
- 6 medium chicken breast halves
- 1/2 ricotta cheese
- 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil