Triple Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 6 medium chicken breast halves
- 1/2 ricotta cheese
- 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 75mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Rinse chicken; pat dry with your fingers, gently separate the skin from thr meat along rib edges.
For stuffing, combine cheese, basil, oregano and lemon-pepper seasoning, stuff a little less than a 1/4 of the stuffing between the skin and meat of each breast.
Place chicken skin side up, in 13x9x2- inch baking pan.
Brush chicken lightly with oil.
Bake in a 375 ove for 45-55 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!