Macaroni and Cheese
Ziti noodles smothered in gooey sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 16 oz. box ziti noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 16 oz. block sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Cook macaroni - set aside to drain.
Melt butter over medium heat - add flour and salt, lower heat, blend until smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat and add milk. Heat until boiling, stirring CONSTANTLY. Boil for one minute.
Add in cheese and stir until melted smooth and has creamy texture.
Add macaroni and mix well. Pour into large lasagna pan and top with bread crumbs evenly over the top.
put into oven and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (172 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Mondo Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Molasses Doughnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dishpan Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!