- 2 Package of Kraft Dinner
- 1 10z can of tomato soup
- 1 package of hamburger
- 1 Pkg shredded cheese
- 1 lasagna pan
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook Kraft Dinner as per package except add tomato soup instead of milk to Kraft Diner fry hamburger in medium sized frying pan, drain and then add hamburger to the mix.
Put Kraft Dinner mix in lasagna pan and add 1 Pkg of shredded cheese on top, put Aluminium foil to cover top and put in preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Let rest for approx. 5 minutes before dishing out.
Can also be cooked in 2 square pans
You'll also love
- Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Mexican Beef Quinoa 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Manicotti 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- tasty mac n cheese 3/5 (171 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!