FAST 5 : Light and Tasty Pasta Dishes that are Perfect for Summer
Packed with flavor and quick to make, these pasta dishes are made for hot weather!
© A Beautiful Plate
Spaghetti with Roasted Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, and Toasted Garlic Breadcrumbs
Summertime means tomato time. Would you just look at these gorgeous roasted balls of flavor? Recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!