Triple Cooked Chicken Soup
- Chicken, Water, Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean chicken and first bake for 40 minutes
Then saute in olive oil for 10 minutes
Finally, boil the chicken in all of it's fat and juices for 40 minutes
You'll also love
- Mom's Taco Chicken 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Jam and Brie fillo cups 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tapenade Verrine 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Soup with Orzo 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!