Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- 1 pre-made tart dough (puff pastry works well)
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball of buffalo mozzarella
- 1 can/jar of artichoke hearts
- olive oil
- Persillade or Herbes de Provence
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Roll out the tart dough. Poke holes in it using a fork.
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place randomly on the tart dough.
Tear the mozzarella with your fingers and add the pieces to the tart. Do the same with the artichokes (drain them first).
Season with salt and the herbs and a drizzle of olive oil. Bake at 180C for 40-50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tapenade Verrine 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Tomato mozzarella toast 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.3/5 (153 Votes)
- Onion tart 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe