By Coco Larou7
- 14 oz onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup of milk or cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pastry crust
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Peel onions (put a match in your mouth to keep from crying) and slice them.
- Sauté in 2 tbsp. to s. oil.
- When almost finished cooking add 1 tablespoon flour and salt and pepper, 2 eggs mixed with milk or cream.
Place half the crust on a work surface.
Put the cream and egg mixture over the dough then cover with other half of the pastry crust. Pinch around sides so no filling escapes.
Bake 35 minutes more to see 350 ° F or 400 ° F.
It depends if the oven rack is in the middle and if you put the heavy cream or milk.
You'll also love
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Western Sandwhich 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Banitsa 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Risotto with mushrooms 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Cream Pie 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cookie Cutter Eggs 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!