- - Onion
- - bacon
- - Gruyère
- - Sour cream
- - puff pastry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425 F
-Peel the onions about 3 1/3 lbs. Sauté with the bacon and mix with sour cream and 4 oz of cheese. -Roll out the dough into a pie pan or tart pan with more cheese.
Place in oven for about 30 minutes
You'll also love
- Baked Leeks with Ham and Béchamel... 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Ham and Olive Bread 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cake Provençal 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegetable Bayaldi 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Ratatouille with Goat Cheese and... 3/5 (108 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!