- 1 eggplant,
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 cup button mushrooms,
- 2 cups of dried tomatoes,
- 1/2 cup smoked bacon (cut in matchsticks)
- 30 pitted black olives,
- 3 1/3 tbsp white wine
- 7 tbsp + 1 tbsp butter,
- 2 1/4 cup flour,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 tsp of baking soda,
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley,
- a tablespoon of olive oil,
- 1/2 tbsp salt.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Turn the oven on 400°F. Butter a cake mold well.
Cut the pepper in half, remove seeds. Cut eggplant into slices. Arrange on a plate and brown about 5 minutes. Peel the peppers. Cut the eggplant and peppers and reserve.
Glaze the bacon in a pan and reserve. Clean and cut mushrooms into strips. Sauté with olive oil 5 min. Cut the olives and dried tomatoes into pieces. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Incorporate the eggs one by one and then add the melted butter and white wine gradually. The dough should be smooth.
Add parsley, olives, bacon, eggplant, peppers, dried tomatoes and mushrooms. Pour into mixture into a pan. Cook 40 minutes. Check doneness with a knife (It should come out dry)
You'll also love
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramelized Apples and Cheese... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Green Bean Bundles 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- All Raw Soup 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Ratatouille with Goat Cheese and... 3/5 (112 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef with Vegetables 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!