Zucchini and goat cheese tart
- 1 pastry
- 2 large zucchini
- Goat cheese (to taste)
- green olives (8 or 10 or more to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- salt, pepper, thyme
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and cut zucchini into slices, fry in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Place you pastry in a pie or tart pan, add the goat cheese cut into small pieces, green olives.
Beat 2 eggs with half sour cream half milk. Add salt and pepper. Pour over zucchini, sprinkle with thyme and bake.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!